- Beetroot Dip
- Greek Salad with Tomatos, Salad
- Lamb rib
- Mary River Wild Barramundi, Halva Mayo, Pumpkin, Cumin
- Olives in Greek Chilli
- Spanner Crab with Chilli in Broth
- Barramundi with Sweet Corn, Coriander Puree
- Twelve hour Roast Mt. Leaura Lamb Shoulder , Pistachio and Green Olive Tabouleh
- David Blackmore Rib Eye Cap Marble score 9+, Honey, Coriander seed, Roast Garlic Parfait, Shaved Roots
- Kipfler Potatoes with Paprika, Maha made spices and Chilli
- Rice Pilaf with Almonds and Sultanas
- Roast Carrot and Cumin Shourba, Baked Goats Cheese Cinnamon Bun
- Twelve hour RoastMt. leaura Lamb Shoulder , Pistachio and Green Olive Tabouleh, House Made Yoghurt
- Zucchini and Candied Fetta
- Mixed Dips
- Maha’s Gay Time – Salted Caramel, Peanut Butter, Ice Cream, Chocolate
- Turkish Delight filled Doughnuts, Rosewater Honey,Roast Almond Ice Cream
- White Chocolate Katifi and Pistachio
- Birthday Cake Bonus – Mabrook!
I have visited this restaurant many times – partly due to the fact that it serves Halal meat – which meant I could eat most of the menu – but mainly due to the fact that the food and flavours here are blissfully delicious! I am a huge fan of middle eastern flavours and food.
The 12 hour lamb and the David Blackmore wagyu were so soft and tender and the meat of both these dishes just melted in your mouth. Whenever I talk to anyone of my experience at Maha and what dish I liked the most – I always talk about these two dishes. The Potatoes are yet another standout dish – something made quite simply but bursting with flavour.
Rating : 4.5 Pandas
A la Carte, 3 Course Soufra Menu, 4 Course Soufra Menu for Lunch
A la Carte, 4 Course Soufra Menu, 6 or 8 Sultans’ Degustation Menu, Group Menu for Dinner
Atmosphere / Ambience: Cosy, Comfortable and has a Middle Eastern Decor. There is even a room where you can have Shisha (flavoured tobacco).
Standout Dish: 12 hour cooked Lamb shoulder
Service: Fantastic and Friendly. When we went for my Dad’s Birthday they brought out a cake with a sparkler on it.
Online Booking: Yes via website – Reservations are essential http://mahabg.com.au/bookings.htm
Restaurant Details and Location:
21 Bond Street, Melbourne
Tel No: 9629 5900
Lunch: Monday to Friday: 12pm – 3pm, Sunday 12 – 3pm
Dinner: Monday to Sunday: 6pm – 10pm